Changing the way you workout!
When you come to CrossFit The Club our goals are to improve the ten general skills required for optimal physical competence.
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance- the ability of the body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina- the ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength- the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units to apply force.
- Flexibility- the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power- the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed- the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination- the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility- the ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance- the ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy- the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
CLICK HERE FOR CROSSFIT SCHEDULE: http://www.crossfittheclub.com/schedule/
BARBELL CLUB - Click Here for more information
STRIKING - Click Here for more information
PARISI FOR ADULTS - Click Here for more information