Changing the way you workout! Experience Crossfit in a whole new way in our facility. Enjoy running indoors in the winter, air conditioning in the summer, great showers and hot tubs after your workout. Take a cool dip in the pool to refresh your body~! Not too mention, the top notch nursery where you can know your children are safe and happy! You can't beat this crossfit set-up for the same prices that you are paying elsewhere! Come check us out!
When you come to CrossFit The Club our goals are to improve the ten general skills required for optimal physical competence.
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance- the ability of the body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina- the ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength- the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units to apply force.
- Flexibility- the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power- the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed- the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination- the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility- the ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance- the ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy- the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
5am- Crossfit 4:15pm- Crossfit 5am- Crossfit
6am- Crossfit 5:15pm- Crossfit 6am- Crossfit 4:15pm- Crossfit
7am- Crossfit 6:15pm Crossfit 7am- Crossfit 5:15pm- Crossfit
9am- Crossfit 9am- Crossfit 6:15pm- Crossfit
10am- Open Gym 10am- Crossfit
5am- Crossfit 10am- Open Gym 6am- Crossfit 5:15pm- Crossfit
6am- Crossfit 4:15pm- Crossfit 9am- Crossfit
7am- Crossfit 5:15pm- Crossfit 10am- Crossfit
9am- Crossfit 6:15pm- Crossfit
5am- Crossfit 9am- Open Gym 7:30am- Crossfit
6am- Crossfit 4:15pm- Crossfit 8:30am- Crossfit
7am- Crossfit 5:15- Crossfit 9:30am- Crossfit
Crossfit- to forge a broad, general and inclusive fitness supported by measurable, observable and repeatable results. Crossfit prepares trainees for any physical contingency-not only for the unknown but for the unknowable too. Our specialty is not specializing.
Open Gym- for open gym hours, there will be a coach present to answer any questions and go over the workout of the day, but there will be no group warm-up. Open gym is also a good time to come and work on any skill work that is not part of the workout of the day.