The fitness centers (coed, cardio and women's) are off limits to children in elementary school or younger.
PERSONAL TRAININGOAC offers Personal Training for all members over age 12. Please contact the Fitness Department or Haley Clause for more information on days, prices and times available.
KIDS FITNESS WEIGHT ROOM POLICY
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ( K-5th) may not be in the Fitness Center.
- JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (6th-8th)may only use the Fitness Center under these circumstances:
• Complete the Fitness Training Program.
• Only use the cardiovascular equipment. (Weight resistance is always accessible.)
Monday- Friday 3:30-5:30PM
Saturday and Sunday from 12:00-4:00PM.
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ( 9th and above): may use the Fitness Center at any time.
- All students must abide by proper etiquette while using the Fitness Center.
GROUP FITNESSJuniors under the 6th grade level are not able to participate in our group classes, unless specifically designed and promoted for our that age group. Juniors must be in 6th, 7th and 8th grade must be supervised by a parent in order to take a class. Those members who are in 9th grade and above are authorized to join in our group classes.
Track - Need a place to run? Come and run the track 10.5 laps make a mile.
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING TRAINING
Our program is designed to improve youth athletic performance in a safe, fun, and positive environment. By working on speed, agility, functional movements, strength, and conditioning we hope to provide a solid base to help today's youth elevate to their fullest potential.
Our programming is designed by D1 Strength and Conditioning Coach Derek Luken and head coach of 4300'SC Krystykka Luken.
The weather is starting to get colder, so it's time to get your kids moving again! Come join our new youth strength and conditioning program at the Ogden Athletic Clubs. For $79 your kids will spend 6 weeks gaining the skills and strength needed to keep them motivated and competitive during the off season. Our program is designed by 4300' SC's Head Coach Krystykka Luken and D1 strength and conditioning coach Derek Luken.