Free Jump Start Class
Included in your membership is a Free Jump Start -1 Hour Fitness Session with a Fitness Professional. During this time you will learn more about your current fitness level, your fitness options, your nutrition and your customized path to realistic goals, and how to being successful in our health and wellness journey. We are here to help you be successful.
One-on-One Personal Training
Overcome your fitness plateau and get more out of your work out with a personal trainer. Working with a personal trainer guarantees faster results. Each of our personal trainers has received certification through the industry’s most comprehensive fitness training programs and are all certified through NCCA accredited training providers.
All trainers will work with clients on the following key components to fitness:
- nutrition and health planning
- circuit training
- stress management
- core building
- injury prevention
Small Group Training
12- week Program
- Traditional Strength Training Format: Progressive Overload, Functional Strength, Hypertrophy, Power & Athleticism
- Build muscle strength and power over 12 weeks and learn how to change body composition
- Small Group Training Format - Individualized Attention and Coaching
- Coached by some of our most seasoned trainers: Mickenzie Brooks, Camille Kent, McKenna Martin, & Nicole McConkie
- Includes Simple Nutrition Guidance & Goal Tracking, together with pre/post-session Body Fat Testing
- Free form workout - meaning nothing is to the beat and is coached in reps, sets, and timing intervals.
$195 for 12 weeks / Billed $65 /month
4300'SC - Ladies Who Lift
Monday & Wednesday – 10:00am
$85 for OAC members